This course is designed to introduce the BladeCenter E chassis in detail through class lecture and hands-on lab exercises.
The course is intended for systems installation and support staff planning to install or maintain the BladeCenter E datacenter environment
The suggested prerequisites for this course include course code BladeCenter Fundamentals (XTR30GB).
- Unit 1: IBM BladeCenter E introduction and overview
- Unit 2: IBM BladeCenter E systems management
- Lab 1: Identifying the BladeCenter environment
- Lab 2: Advanced Management Module review
- Unit 3: IBM BladeCenter E Open Fabric Manager
- Lab 3: BladeCenter Open Fabric Manager
- Unit 4: IBM BladeCenter E installation considerations and PD
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses