- Duration: 3 Days
This is the Classroom version of Instructor-led online course Architecture and Data Model design for InfoSphere MDM Advanced Edition V10 (ILO) (3Z620GB).
This course is designed for anyone who wants to get an understanding the InfoSphere Master Data Management Server Architecture. This course walks you through the major components of the MDM Server and how each component interacts. You will learn how the MDM Server responds once a service is invoked and the the various configuration and extension points of a service. The course is used as an intro to various components that make up the MDM Server Architecture and prepares you to identify how the MDM Server will fit into their organization and what pieces may be customize to fit their business requirements.
- Understand the MDM Architecture and how the MDM Server handles and XML request
- Understand the Configuration Points of the MDM Server
- Understand the Core Data Entities and their relationship to each other
- Understand the Extension Points of the MDM Server
- Understand the Event Manager and it's major components
- Understand the User Interfaces provided with MDM Server
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses