- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Location Jordan
- Understand how airlines and airports operate in relation to the provision of passenger services.
- Learn about passenger and baggage check-in & boarding procedures, Including passengers with special needs.
- Interpret the respective regulatory requirements related to passenger and baggage transport.
- Understand how computer reservations and departure control systems operate.
- Ensure safe and secure passenger & baggage transport.
- Provide superior customer service in a demanding customer facing environment.
- Learn about the latest technological innovations in passenger services.
- Add value to existing and future employers looking to hire and retain knowledgeable and high performing personnel.
- Introduction to airport & airline operations.
- Computer Reservations (CRS) and Departure Control Systems (DCS) functions.
- Passenger & Baggage check-in procedures (airport & o-site).
- Conditions of passenger & baggage carriage, boarding procedures and flight close-out messaging.
- Dangerous Goods regulations awareness for passenger service agents.
- Managing passenger interactions.
- Aviation security procedures for passenger & baggage transport.
- Enhanced passenger facilitation, latest innovations and career opportunities.
Accreditation & Certification
- IATA - Passenger Services Certification
- Jordan Ministry Of Education
- Petra Travel & Tourism Institute
- Previous Airport Services Experience
- Secondary / High School Leaving Certificate / College Diploma / University Degree
- Basic Math Skills
- Good English Skills
Course Examination Language:
Petra Arab Human Restheirces Development & Ttheirism Sciences Company - a newly established Company with Head Offices in Amman- Jordan to Own, Manage & Operate Academic, Educational & career training Institutes in Jordan, MENA and the Gulf Region in the Travel & Ttheirism IndustrySee all Petra Travel & Tourism Institute courses