- Duration Upto 4 Months
- Locations Al Nahyan, Al Ain
- Introduction to airport & airline operations
- Computer Reservations (CRS) and Departure Control Systems (DCS) functions
- Passenger & Baggage check-in procedures (airport & off-site)
- Conditions of passenger & baggage carriage, boarding procedures and flight close-out messaging
- Dangerous Goods regulations awareness for passenger service agents
- Managing passenger interactions
- Aviation security procedures for passenger & baggage transport
- Enhanced passenger facilitation, latest innovations and career opportunities
The Continuing Education Center (CEC) at Al Khawarizmi International College (KIC) has been established since 1985 as a leading provider of training and development services for individuals and corporate groups in the UAE. The Continuing Education Center at KIC offers a wide range of courses in the fields of IT, Business and English Language. The training center has obtained partnerships with some of the most recognized training and testing organizations globally, such as Microsoft, Comptia, Adobe, Pearson Vue, Association of Business Practitioners (ABP), Project Management Institute (PMI), and King’s English School, which is currently running a branch at KIC.
Over the years, we have managed to build one of the strongest training methodologies in the region, which focuses on developing trainees on an individual basis, and making sure trainees are able to apply the knowledge they learn in their professional lives. To achieve this, some of the most qualified instructors globally have joined us, and today they play an integral role in providing our trainees with one-on-one attention.See all Al Khawarizmi International College courses
IATA Related Questions
Unanswered //Jun 15, 2016 IATA, Cabin Crew
I am interested in cabin crew course but i'm 27 years old and not sure if it's too late to enroll...
Unanswered //Oct 14, 2016 Cabin Crew, IATA