The program is designed to give you an overview specifically focusing on the subject of live animal’s regulation. Use IATA’s Live Animals Regulations manual to ship live animals safely and to comply with standards.
On successfully completing the course, attendees:-
- Satisfy compliance standards and master the use of the IATA’s Live Animals Regulations manual
- Protect the safety and welfare of animals on the ground and in the air
- Review and discuss special routings and animal behaviors
- Identify and implement procedures to handle emergency situations
- Understand the container design principles for live animals
Who Should Attend
This course is recommended for:
- Cargo agents
- Freight forwarders
- Cargo operations managers and frontline supervisors
- Proper use of IATA's Live Animals Regulations manual
- Completion of the Shipper's Certification for Live Animals, the Notification to Captain (NOTOC) and CITES documentation
- Shippers and airlines responsibilities
- Classification and identification of live animals
- Packaging, documentation and marking requirements for live animal shipments
Course Prerequisite (s)
- Training is in English. Participants should have basic comprehension of the English language.
their team at the Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies (GCAS) offer employers and employees of the aviation industry the very finest in international standard training.
Based at Al Bateen Executive Airport in the UAE capital of Abu Dhabi, they at GCAS are equipped with outstanding facilities, a pool of international knowledge and the highest of accreditations.See all Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies(GCAS) courses
IATA Related Questions
Unanswered //Jun 15, 2016 IATA, Cabin Crew
I am interested in cabin crew course but i'm 27 years old and not sure if it's too late to enroll...
Unanswered //Oct 14, 2016 Cabin Crew, IATA
Unanswered //Nov 2, 2016 IATA, Aviation