Enquire About It
Why is the price not shown?
The cost of this course can vary depending on your needs.
This course provider offers a free consultation to ensure you are recommended the products that are most likely to achieve your career goals. These may include exams, books or other supplementary materials.
To find out how much this course will cost, you can enquire now to speak with the course provider directly.Hide
- Course Brochure Download
- Duration 3 Months
- Starting Date Enquire About It
- Timings Mornings and Evenings
- Locations Al Nahyan, Al Ain
An IATA Diploma is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 60% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
What will I learn?
- Air Waybill completion and basic rating
- The operation of freight forwarders
- The operation of airline cargo units
- IATA geography, TACT, AOG, and other cargo manuals
- Basic Cargo procedures
Free of Cost Additional modules offered by Al-Khawarizmi exclusively for their IATA students:
- Soft Skills
- English Speaking
- Mock tests for ensuring additional preparation and ability to clear IATA exam in first attempt
Additional facilities offered by Al-Khawarizmi exclusively for their students:
- Job assistance after completion of the course
- Repetition of course / modules should the IATA exam not be cleared in first attempt
- Waiver of IATA exam fees for second attempt, if at all needed
- Certification of attendance issued by Al-Khawarizmi College, approved by Ministry irrespective of clearance of IATA exam, as we believe the journey of learning is as important as the clearance of the Exam. Job assistance would be offered at the end of attending the course as well
- Cargo agents
- Freight forwarders
- Cargo operations managers
- Cargo training specialists
Profiles available: Cargo Handling Assistant, Load Control Coordinator, Airport Services Duty Officer
Upon successful completion of the course, you will acquire the listed skills:
- Identify air cargo terms and expressions
- Control and maximize the use of space in aircraft holds
- Understand aircraft routings and industry manuals such as TACT and OAG World Airways Guides
- Apply basic rating principles and state and operator variation
- Follow IATA standards to accept cargo and complete documents and improve customer service
The Continuing Education Center (CEC) at Al Khawarizmi International College (KIC) has been established since 1985 as a leading provider of training and development services for individuals and corporate groups in the UAE. The Continuing Education Center at KIC offers a wide range of courses in the fields of IT, Business and English Language. The training center has obtained partnerships with some of the most recognized training and testing organizations globally, such as Microsoft, Comptia, Adobe, Pearson Vue, Association of Business Practitioners (ABP), Project Management Institute (PMI), and King's English School, which is currently running a branch at KIC.
Over the years, we have managed to build one of the strongest training methodologies in the region, which focuses on developing trainees on an individual basis, and making sure trainees are able to apply the knowledge they learn in their professional lives. To achieve this, some of the most qualified instructors globally have joined us, and today they play an integral role in providing our trainees with one-on-one attention.See all Al Khawarizmi International College courses
Shipping, Freight and Cargo Related Questions
Unanswered //Jun 15, 2016 IATA, Cabin Crew
I am interested in cabin crew course but i'm 27 years old and not sure if it's too late to enroll...
Unanswered //Oct 14, 2016 Cabin Crew, IATA
Unanswered //Nov 2, 2016 IATA, Aviation
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.