- Price TBA
- Duration 10 Days
- Location Jordan
This Course Will Enable You To:
- Apply the IATA Cargo Dangerous Goods Regulations correctly.
- Discern the legal aspects and the responsibility of shippers,agents, and airlines involved in transporting dangerous goods.
- Identify and classify inpidual dangerous goods items.
- Verify goods are properly packed, marked, and labeled.
- Fill in and check the "Shipper's Declaration for Dangerous Goods".
This course is recommended for:
- Freight Forwarder staff responsible for processing.
- Dangerous Goods (HAZMAT) shipments.
- Shippers and packers of dangerous goods.
- Airline staff preparing dangerous goods as Company Material (COMAT).
- General philosophy.
- General packing requirements & Packing instructions.
- Labeling and marking.
- Shipper's Declaration and other relevant documentation.
- Recognition of Undeclared Dangerous Goods.
- Provisions for passengers and crew.
- Emergency procedures.
Accreditation & Certification
- Jordan Ministry Of Education.
- Petra Travel & Tourism Institute.
- Secondary / High School Leaving Certificate / College Diploma /University Degree.
- Basic Math Skills.
- Good English Skills.
Course Examination Language:
Petra Arab Human Restheirces Development & Ttheirism Sciences Company - a newly established Company with Head Offices in Amman- Jordan to Own, Manage & Operate Academic, Educational & career training Institutes in Jordan, MENA and the Gulf Region in the Travel & Ttheirism IndustrySee all Petra Travel & Tourism Institute courses