- Fees / Price AED 6,000
- Duration Upto 3 Months
- Locations Airport Road, Abu Dhabi, Al Muwaji, Al Ain
This program enables to handle all major aspects of the travel agency business and provide accurate advice to clients on major tourist destinations. Enables to construct fares for routings by applying advanced IATA fare construction principles; issue tickets and other documents for all types of international journeys.
A good knowledge of English.
An interest in upgrading career in the travel and tourism industry.
Study popular tourism destinations and improve your sales skills to successfully advise your clients on the best travel options. Learn how to customize and construct complex travel itineraries, gain the skills to process ticket exchanges and reissues, and understand how industry regulations affect your travel operations.
- Identify and consult on popular international travel and tourism destinations
- Advise on modes of transportation, accommodation, and tours
- Understand IATA resolutions that apply to accredited travel agencies
- Construct complex fares and manage changes to electronic tickets
- Popular tourism destinations
- Sales techniques
- Airfare construction and ticket exchanges/reissuance
- Travel industry laws and regulations
- Tour, luxury and group travel options
- Accommodation (other than hotels)
- Social media marketing
Who We Are
SYSCOMS, started as Syscoms Information Technology Institute in 1990 in Abu Dhabi, has developed and grown into a renowned training institute with branches in Al Ain and Dubai in the United Arab Emirates as well as having its presence in Doha, Qatar. It was created to meet the increasing demand for continuing education institutions in the region that would provide quality services and recognized courses which would be accepted locally and internationally. It is an educational establishment of a renowned organization in the Gulf region, LULU Group International which is famous for its popular chain of hypermarkets, supermarkets, departmental stores and shopping malls.
What We Do
SYSCOMS offers a number of short diploma courses in continuing education field that will give the students a strong background and up-to-date knowledge of their selected course. Moreover, on completion of the program they can immediately find employment at entry-level and other positions.
We constantly assist our students by organizing free seminars on different topics to groom their overall personalities.