- Duration / Course length: 60 Hours
- Timings: Flexible
Proficiency Certificate in Agency Ticket Sales and Settlement issued by IATA
- Introduction to mileage based air fares, analyzing itineraries and retrieving fares from a GDS
- Pricing one-way and circle trip practice exercises
- Limitations on indirect travel, side trips and surface sectors
- Back-hauls, circle trips, journeys in different classes of service and alternative fare break points
- Lowest combinations, round-the-world journeys and minimum checks
- Job assistance after completion of the course
- Repetition of course / modules should the IATA exam not be cleared in first attempt
- Waiver of IATA exam fees for second attempt, if at all needed
- Certification of attendance issued by Al-Khawarizmi College, approved by Ministry irrespective of clearance of IATA exam, as we believe the journey of learning is as important as the clearance of the Exam.
Batches are extended to students as per their convenience - available on weekends, early morning, and late evenings and during the Day time ;
Profiles available: Ticketing Executive, Reservations Agent, Reservation Supervisor, Travel counselor, Travel consultant, Online Reservation Assistant, Travel Desk Supervisor, Holiday Consultants, Documentation Executive
Upon successful completion of the course, you will acquire the listed skills:
- Analyze GDS displays relevant to mileage system pricing
- Identify and price different journey types
- Read, interpret, and apply fare rules
- Check minimum-fare rules in pricing itineraries
- Use GDS to issue tickets for manually-priced reservations
Eligibility / Requirements
Who Want To work For Ticketing and Reservations.
About Khawarizmi Training Solutions
The Continuing Education Center (CEC) at Al Khawarizmi International College (KIC) has been established since 1985 as a leading provider of training and development services for individuals and corporate groups in the UAE. The Continuing Education Center at KIC offers a wide range of courses in the fields of IT, Business and English Language. The training center has obtained partnerships with some of the most recognized training and testing organizations globally, such as Microsoft, Comptia, Adobe, Pearson Vue, Association of Business Practitioners (ABP), Project Management Institute (PMI), and King's English School, which is currently running a branch at KIC.
Over the years, we have managed to build one of the strongest training methodologies in the region, which focuses on developing trainees on an individual basis, and making sure trainees are able to apply the knowledge they learn in their professional lives. To achieve this, some of the most qualified instructors globally have joined us, and today they play an integral role in providing our trainees with one-on-one attention.See all Khawarizmi Training Solutions courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.