- Price TBA
- Duration 3 Months
- Location Jordan
- Contents Of The IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations.
- Dangerous Goods Classes & pisions.
- Packing Requirements.
- Marking & Labeling.
- Radioactive Material.
- State & Operator Variations.
- Excepted Quantities.
- Storage & Loading.
- Provision Of Information.
- Dangerous Goods Emergency Response.
- Answers To Exercises.
This Course Will Enable You To:
- Correctly apply the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations & Understand The Legal Aspects & The Respective Responsibilities Of shippers, Freight Forwarders & Airlines Involved In The Transportation of Dangerous Goods.
- Identify & Classify Dangerous Goods.
- Verify Whether The Goods are Properly Packaged, Marked & Labelled.
- Verify Whether The Documents Has Been Complicated Properly; & Deliver dangerous Goods Shipments To The Airlines “ Ready For Carriage” Upon Complication Of The IATA Dangerous Goods Checklist.
- IATA - Air Cargo Introductory Diploma
- Secondary / High School Leaving Certificate / College Diploma / University Degree
- Basic Math Skills
- Good English Skills
Course Examination Language:
Petra Arab Human Restheirces Development & Ttheirism Sciences Company - a newly established Company with Head Offices in Amman- Jordan to Own, Manage & Operate Academic, Educational & career training Institutes in Jordan, MENA and the Gulf Region in the Travel & Ttheirism IndustrySee all Petra Travel & Tourism Institute courses