- Locations: TASK, Egypt Office 35 El-Obour Buildings , Salah Salem St. , 16th Floor , Cairo, Egypt
- Duration: TBA
Become a central team member on an individual or multiple projects, by getting the qualification of six sigma yellow belt and earn the title of “Subject Matter Expert” (SME).
Developed in the manufacturing industry and based on several time-tested existing quality measurement theories, Six Sigma is quickly gaining popularity in service industries, due to the breakthrough improvements and cost reduction it provides.
What is LSSYB?
- Provides you with comprehension of the fundamental methodologies utilized for Six Sigma
- Recognized by International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC)
- Covers a few of the basic improvement procedures and their necessary metrics
What benefits will LSSYB offer you?
- Provides you with the necessary tools required in order to become a valuable player within a company’s larger goals and objectives
- Makes you eligible for the job of locating, controlling and watching out for possible monetary loss in any area of the company
- Higher understanding of daily tasks that convert into enhanced quality, decreased waste, and better cycle times
What will you learn?
- Profound understanding of process improvement via process management introduction
- Basic and introductory knowledge of term phase
- How to measure phase efficiently
- Capability to control the phase in an organized manner
- Effects Analysis along with Failure Modes
About Task Training Center
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses