- Locations: TASK, Egypt Office 35 El-Obour Buildings , Salah Salem St. , 16th Floor , Cairo, Egypt
- Duration: TBA
Develop the critical skills required for successful project management and start the journey on the road towards success by possessing ISGB (IASSC Certified Green Belt) designation.
Since first put into practice by Motorola in 1986, the impact of Six Sigma on a company’s bottom line has led to it being adopted by businesses in many different industries. A six sigma green belt holder knows the proper application of Six Sigma methodology which can affect many different aspects of a business, from improvements of goods and services to employees investing more into the final product.
What is LSSGB?
- A condensed training program that provides a thorough understanding of all aspects within the phases of D-M-A-I-C
- Recognized by International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC)
- Designed for individuals from perse organizational functions-operations, quality, logistics, finance, production, engineering and other staff functions
What benefits will LSSGB offer you?
- Allow you to discover how to save time and money, and drive real improvements using the Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) method alongside other Lean Six Sigma theories.
- Produce professional well versed in the Lean Six Sigma Methodology who both leads or supports improvement projects, typically as a part-time role
What will you learn?
- Understanding of key lean concepts and tools; when and how to apply them to drive improvements
- Establishing the voice of the customer in defining the required performance standard
- Application of the principles of the Six sigma DMAIC performance improvement model
- Use of a number of measurement approaches and tools to establish current performance
- Appropriate use of a number of basic analysis tools and techniques to establish the root cause of a problem
- Establishment of the on-going process controls and process governance structures
- Recognition of the difference in approach and techniques for incremental and redesign improvement strategies and know how to decide on the correct approach
About Task Training Center
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses