- Locations: TASK, Egypt Office 35 El-Obour Buildings , Salah Salem St. , 16th Floor , Cairo, Egypt
- Duration: TBA
Expand your awareness about the foundational concepts of contracting and contract management by this world renowned qualification of CCMIC.
With 34128 members across 159 countries and 13806 corporations, IACCM is leading the way in responding to the demands of global networked markets. CCIM enables professionals to achieve world-class standards in their contracting and relationship management process and skills and gain access to the thought leadership and practical tools that are essential for competitiveness in today’s fiercely contested global markets.
What is CCMIC?
- An international training program for executives and practitioners to explore the concept of contracting
- Recognized by The International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM)
What benefits will CCMIC offer you?
- Industry’s most widely recognized training and professional qualification
- Identify learner’s development needs against external benchmarks
- Help you advance your standing in contract management
What will you learn?
- Understanding of the contracting process
- Phases of contract management
- Key elements of procurement and acquisition, including contract formation, negotiation, financial analysis and risk management
- Best practices in contracting
- Advanced capabilities in contract management
About Task Training Center
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses