Discover how to use i2 iBridge to query your data. Using example databases you will learn to locate information then examine it using i2 Analyst's Notebook features. The course is based upon a mixture of lectures, hands-on work, and exercises, giving the opportunity to practice as you learn. Please note that the exercises used on day one and the beginning of day two of the course are taken from the i2 iBridge User Guide.
This intermediate course is for new users of i2 iBridge.
- A familiarity with Microsoft Windows is essential
- All our courses are conducted in English. It is therefore essential that you have a good understanding of both spoken and written English.
- An understanding of the concepts and use of visual investigative techniques and how they will help you in your current job is advantageous
- Experience of using i2 Analyst's Notebook, or an awareness of its use would also be an advantage
- Finding Entities
- Expanding Entities including using Filtered Expand
- Find Common Neighbours and Connecting Links
- Find Path
- Using Charting Styles
- Combining Data Sources
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses