This course focuses on the design and administration of iBase databases.
This intermediate course is for national security, law enforcement, customer intelligence and researchers.
- Students should have completed IBM iBase Essentials (9I130).
- Database design experience is helpful but not required.
- Import and export data into a iBase database.
- Create fields, datasheets, and code lists.
- Upsize an iBase database to a SQL database.
- Manage users and access control.
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses