The Diploma in Human Rights offers candidates a firm foundation in human rights law and policy and, through a series of core units, provides a practical understanding of how human rights operate in different political, economic, social and environmental contexts. Students will build knowledge and skills in human rights across a wide range of disciplinary fields including Sociology and Social Policy, Political Science, Political Economy, Philosophy, History and Human Geography.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
Lahaye Institute of Human Rights and International Law Situated in Lahaye Netherlands. Lahaye Institute for Human Rights and International Law (LIHRIL) is established to provide its students and clients professional training in subjects dealing with human rights and international law.
KHDA logo Knowledge of Human Development Authority (KHDA - UAE) is a UAE government body that issu certifications for qualified training centers in the UAE.
High Authority Council for Arab Jurists (HACAJ) Council is the highest governance organ of the AAS legal Section, determining its strategy and policy, and deciding on the allocation of resources to its various programs.
- Lawyers, legal advisers, judges, prosecutors, police officers, senior stakeholders, professors, law faculties in universities, accredited arbitrators.
- Principles of human rights in the basic laws enforced and international law
- Human rights in customary international law and the legal positivist
- Effects of modern economic thought on economic human rights
- Compliance with the human rights approach to economic and methods of monitoring
- Human Rights Council - and the role of the state
- Human rights in the constitutions of the Arab world
- Procedures for quality and other mechanisms
- Human rights mechanisms at the continental and regional levels
About Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses