- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations 5 mesaha square , dokki
In today’s fast-moving world, many managers and supervisors are expected to deal with some human resource issues. They may be asked to take part in developing job descriptions, take part in interviews, or take responsibility for discipline. This three-day workshop will introduce those managers to human resource concepts. We will walk you through the hiring process, from performing a skills inventory to conducting the interview; discuss orientation; and cover some issues that arise after the hiring (such as diversity issues, compensation, and discipline).
Identify current issues in the human resource field and the changing role of supervisors and managers in terms of HR functions.
- Write job specifications and identify core competencies.
- Apply methods of finding, selecting, and keeping the best people using behavioral description interviewing techniques.
- Get new employees off to a good start.
- Understand compensation and benefits.
- Maintain healthy employee relations.
- Make performance appraisals a cooperative process
- Module 1: Defining Human Resources
- Module 2: Skills Inventory
- Module 3: Forecasting
- Module 4: Job Analysis
- Module 5: Job Competencies
- Module 6: Position Profiles and Job Descriptions
- Module 7: Do You Really Need to Hire?
- Module 8: Finding Candidates
- Module 9: Advertising Guidelines
- Module 10: Screening Resumes
- Module 11: Preparing for the Interview
- Module 12: Conducting the Interview
- Module 13: After the Interview
- Module14: Employee Orientation
- Module15: Planning Training
- Module16: Working with External Providers
- Module17: Performance Reviews
- Module18: Absenteeism
- Module19: diversity
- Module 20: Privacy Issues
- Module 21: Compensation and Benefits
- Module 22: Discipline
- Module 23: Termination
- Module 24: Exit Interviews
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses