Now, more than ever before, it is the collaborative efforts of HR Specialists and Newly Hired HR People who must adopt truly strategic roles in order to influence organizational direction and actively drive breakthrough improvements in all Levels performance.
CORE Management Consulting is now HRCI Approved Provider - No. 601447 and this program has been approved for 30 credit hours recertification credit hours towards PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertififcation through the HR Certification Institute.
- Understand what HRM is and why organizations must manage people effectively and efficiently.
- Understand different approaches to the management of human resources.
- Describe the function of organizations, which influence how human resources are managed.
- Describe of the legal environment, which affect how people are managed and the basics of labor law
- Describe different types of employment contracts.
- Describe how to conduct Job analysis to determine JD & JR.
- Describe the recruitment and selection process, interviewing & scanning.
- Describe different ways of organizing work.
- Understand how organizations measure and monitor people's performance of work (Job Appraisal).
- Describe systems for communicating and resolving problems.
- Describe different methods of payment, compensations & benefits.
- Describe the use of fringe benefits.
- Understand how the nature of work contributes to motivation.
- Understand the main features of training and development.
- Understand Performance Management for Employees
Who should attend?
- The HR for new HR Specialists is suitable for all levels who are aspiring to, or actively involved in, the HR process and the students who are aiming to enhance their knowledge about the HRM process.
- HR Evolution from a Supporting Function to a Strategic Partner
- Building Competency-based HRM Function
- Develop Job Descriptions
- Competency Based Interviewing & Selection
- Training & Development
- Basics of Labor Law
- Performance Management System
- Reward Management (Grading Structure and Pay & Benefits Process & Policies)
- A proper mix of lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, individual & group exercises and case studies
- Access to the Human Resources
- Material of Course "Soft Copy"
- Certificate of Completion from CORE Management Consulting and sealed with HRCI ( Human Resources Certification Institute) as this program has been approved for 30 credit hours recertification credit hours towards PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertififcation through the HR Certification Institute.
About Core Management Consultancy
At the age of a dynamic and progressive world, with emerging political and economic challenges reshaping business and investment tracks, entrepreneurs value 'continuous professional development' and high-powered Management Systems to be up to meeting the world dynamics with fortitude of knowledge and skilled problem solving.
CORE Management Consulting took flight with success in 2009 to be part of the Management Revolution Industry, engraving their mark with notable progress in the MENA region as catalyst for business development for a variety of highly successful projects in fields of FMCGs, Health Care, Construction, Business Coaching and Customer Support.See all Core Management Consultancy courses