- Price TBA
- Duration 3 Months
- Locations Heliopolis
The Human Resource Management Professional (HRMP) is a globally relevant credential that is designed to validate management-level core HR knowledge and skills. The credential demonstrates mastery of generally accepted HR principles in strategy and policy development as well as service delivery. Independent of geographic region, the credential complements local HR practices. Through demonstrated knowledge, the credential enhances the credibility of HR professionals and the organizations they serve.
- Human Resources Experts.
- The person who wants to know the human resource manager functions.
- Experienced Managers.
- Mid level managers wants to upgrade.
- Working in Human resources who are interested development and progress in their careers.
- Hr Advisor- Talent Management.
- HR manager.
- HR officer.
- Job Board Execs.
- Job Board Owners and Directors.
- MBA Students.
- Senior Manager , Talent Development.
- Specialist Recruitment and Supervisors Responsible for recruitment
- Talent Managers.
- VP Human Capital Management.
- Training and Development Manager.
- Talent Acquisition Professionals.
- Understand and apply the material tested on the HRMP exam.
- Expand and update your HR knowledge for professional development.
- Learn from an experienced and certified instructor.
- Discuss topics with peers from diverse backgrounds.
- Keep on track and motivated to earn your HRMP certification.
- High ethical standards
- Personal skills
- Communication skills
- Motivational and leadership skills
- Significant know – how.
HR as a business leader (32%):
- Section 1.1: The Strategic Planning Process in Organization.
- Section 1.2: Value and ethics.
- Section 1.3: Business Trends and Globalization.
- Section 1.4: Core function and relevance to HR.
- Section 1.5: The Influence of organizational or corporate culture.
- Section 1.6: The sustainable HR Budget.
- Section 1.7: HR – A cornerstone of the business.
- Section 1.8: Creating an Effective Strategic HR organization.
People Development and Talent Management (29%):
- Section 2.1: HR Competencies and their Applications.
- Section 2.2: Sustaining Organizational Culture and Managing Change.
- Section 2.3: Developing Proactive Employee Relations Programs.
- Section 2.4: Staffing and recruitment Plan Considerations.
- Section 2.5: Talent Management and Facilitating Groups.
- Section 2.6: Training and Education Programs.
- Section 2.7: Resources and Processes for HR Management.
Hr Services Delivery (23%):
- Section 3.1: Program Creation, Implementation and Management.
- Section 3.2: Recruitment and Hiring Processes.
- Section 3.3: Local and International Labor Laws and Practices.
- Section 3.4: Remuneration and Benefits.
- Section 3.5: Using Technology and Tools to Deliver HR Services
- Section 4.1: Basic Measurements for Organizational Management.
- Section 4.2: HR measurement and Evaluation.
- Section 4.3: Establish and Administer a Performance Management System.
- Section 4.4: Measurement Technology.
The Middle East’s & Africa leading training center for career enhancement and business consulting.See all Campus Education Institute courses