- Duration 4 Days
- Locations 38 Dr. Abdel Hay Hegazy, Nasr City
You will learn to:
- Link the HR functions and efforts to the overall strategies of their organizations
- Outline and explain the main responsibilities and tasks of a HR professional
- Describe the most effective systems and techniques for manpower planning recruitment, career development, performance management and training
- Explain and evaluate those HR systems and techniques that are most appropriate and effective for your organization
By focusing on:
- An integrated approach to HR management competency, functions and proactive role
- Recruitment and selection
- Identification of training needs
- Succession planning and career development competencies
- Job design and evaluation
- Appraising performance
Who Should Attend?
- HR professionals looking for reviewing and reflecting
- their existing practices.
- Line managers moving into the HR function and the professional overview on HR management.
- Specialists in the HR department moving to a higher HR position.
They are a regional established certified LTD company Main office in Cairo, expanding its services to the ME countries. They are Currently in the process of Establishing our new office in the United States.
Our activities are focused in 8 main directions:
- Learning and Development.
- Harvest Business Academy "HBA".
- Recruitment and Interviewing Process.
- Harvest Center for Performance Assessment.
- HR, Marketing and Management Consultancy.
- Loyalty Programs.
- Societal activities Harvest Scholarships etc...
- Data Integration
In addition to our main activities They are working in:
- Marketing of pharmaceutical and Para-pharmaceutical products.
- Integrated Marketing Services (Designs, promotional materials printing, Theyb design, event management, gimmicks etc…in collaboration with Infinity Group.
- Vocational and technical pharmaceutical & medical issues (New expansion).
- Data integration through virtualization and automation