- Locations: 2, Al-Reyad St., off Shehab St., Mohandseen, Giza
- Duration: 40 Hours
Human Resources Management – HRM Diploma is extensively used in the pursuit of HR professional education and certifications, specifically the PHR and SPHR from the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). It provides practical insights together with strong foundations on the major HR functions within the organization. This diploma prepares the existing and potential HR professionals with all tools needed to pursue a successful career in HR.
Graduates of this diploma will have a “guaranteed” job opportunity; either as HR Professionals in organizations or as HR Consultants, based on the practical skills acquired in both destinations.
- HR managers who need to attend formal human resources training.
- HR practitioners seeking professional development to advance their careers.
- HR professionals seeking a comprehensive overview of the field.
- Professionals desiring a career move into the human resources field.
- Small to mid-size business owners involved in the human resources aspect of their organization.
- Fresh graduates seeking to a human resources position.
- Acquire a better and thorough understanding of basic principles, tools, trends, issues, and challenges in human resources.
- Expand students’ perspectives about the changing roles and requirements of the HRM function both globally and locally.
- Develop practical human resources management skills that can be applied in respective organizations.
- Provide students with necessary skills and competencies in the various functional areas of HRM, with special focus on increasing business impact of HRM.
- Acquire specialization in human resource management.
- Human Resource Management in Organizations.
- Strategic HR Management and Planning.
- Workers, Jobs, and Job Analysis.
- Human Resource Planning and Retention.
- Recruiting & Selecting Human Resources.
- Training Human Resources.
- Performance Management and Appraisal.
- Total Rewards and Compensation.
- Run Your HR Consulting Business.
- Guerrilla marketing for your career and your HR Consulting business.
About Native Egyptians Training & Consulting Services
Native Egyptians – NES is planning to be recognized as one of the premier training and counseling solutions providers within, by offering extensive and unique business training & solutions.
As Theyll to be the leading company in the Middle East in building successful leaders throughout Native Egyptians – NES Leadership Camps. Native Egyptians – NES Training and Counseling Solutions “Beyond Your Limits”.
In addition, to be the exclusive provider of the most poTheyrful management development programs in the Middle East.
Finally, to be the 1st company providing entrepreneurs with the business driving ingredients in a practical and effective way with an international accreditation.See all Native Egyptians Training & Consulting Services courses