- Locations: Rd No 4125, Riffa, Bahrain
- Duration: 8 Hours
Human resources Skills are crucial both for the individual and the company. This course offers the fundamental skills and knowledge that should be mastered by those who are involved in the Human Resource department.
- Master current best practices for conducting interviews and making «best hire» decisions
- Understand your role and responsibilities when facing a tangle of employment rulings
- Learn the mandated requirements for record keeping as well as records security
- Know how to identify and stop «Innocent» workplace practices that could expose your organization to lawsuits
Topic / content outline
- The non-HR manager’s role in compliance
- Ensuring a harassment-free work environment
- Managing performance Issues diagnosis, documentation, discipline
- Interviewing and hiring conducting Interviews, assessing candidates
- Retaining top talent from high potentials to improved productivity Performance management
- Feedback, coaching and appraisals.
- Training methods
- Blend of lecturing, presentation and practical implementation.
Who should attend or Potential job Occupational
- HR managers
- HR officers
- Anyone involved with the HR department.
About Alwasat Training & Development Institute
Al-Wasat Training & Development Institute ( WTDI ) is headquartered in the Kingdom of Bahrain, and serves the Gulf market.
WTDI offers training for advancing careers of learners through gaining and improving skills and knowledge.
WTDI provides accredited, highly relevant programmemes in journalism, media, public relations and management.
WTDI provides individuals and corporations with state-of-the-art training in a variety of market-oriented courses and workshops covering core areas of interests, as well as soft skills and specialized topics such as leadership, quality, environment, e-learning, marketing, graphics and web development.See all Alwasat Training & Development Institute courses