Take yourself to the new heights of career advancement. The HRMP certification signifies your professional competence and dedication to human resource management.
More than 90% of the organizations agree upon having HRMP certified staff which is more goal driven and has a greater sense of ownership, providing the assurance for clients brought about by credibility of certified staff resulting in long run strategic efficiency and progress.
What is HRMP?
- An international level certificate for HR professionals desiring for better performance
- Accredited by The Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI)
- Comprehensive understanding of human resource management as a practical and theoretical science
What benefits will HRMP offer you?
- Provide practical experience along with theoretical knowledge
- Help you learn the use of tools that could be immediately applied in any human resource environment
- Advance your professional standing by making you understand current human resource management trends
What will you learn?
- Foundational concepts of HR management
- Management of employee compensation and benefit programs
- Skills of effective recruitment, selection and retention
- Employee relations
- Legal aspects of employment practice
- Understanding the number of HR professionals
- HR development
- HR processes, delivery and technology
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses