As companies modify priorities and operations, human resources functions can move from a dedicated HR role, to that of the manager. Whether the majority of those important functions stays within HR at your organization, or is your responsibility as a manager, it is important that managers understand how much of their role is really about their people, as well as aspects of legislation, policy, and procedures that involve human resourcing issues.
- Describe the implications of different aspects of Human Resource Management on their daily responsibilities
- Define human resources terms and subject matter
- Recruit, interview, and retain employees more effectively
- Follow up with new employees in a structured manner
- Be an advocate for your employees’ health and safety
- Provide accurate, actionable feedback to employees
- Act appropriately in situations requiring discipline and termination
- Evaluate some of the strengths and opportunities for Human Resources in your own workplace
About Calibre Business Academy
We_They (CBA) for professional training is the sole accredited partner of
Cairo university's Research and Commercial studies centre (RCSC) in the Middle East and North Africa Region. CBA is offering a wide variety of services accredited by the Chicago Institute of Business (CIB), and Buffalo University in New York City. CBA is committed to provide a global state of the art consultation services, training services, and cultural development, thereby helping in building capacities, enhancing skills, and making a positive contribution in the development of youth.
We, at CBA, take pride in our accomplishments and we envision building upon our trainings, vocational degrees, consultancy services, and our excellence in training and services. We believe that the rich learning experiences our programs offer can effect powerful and positive transformation in individuals, in their communities, and in their institutions. We work with our partners to design and implement programs that will serve people.
Caliber Cultural Center (CCC) provides an environment, that celebrates Egyptian and International cultures, and implements quality educational and entertaining programs for the community. The Academy seeks to achieve these objectives as follows:
- To provide a venue, and organize a variety of educational, cultural and recreational programs to the public.
- To learn and appreciate different facets of Egyptian heritage, history and cultural context, as well as international cultures.
- To promote the creation, and appreciation of arts.
- To actively serve the community by establishing, maintaining and operating a unique facility and providing services that contribute to the vitality of the community.
- Create an environment that supports a wide range of participants’ interests and provides a wide range of opportunities for development and personal growth.