To provide new staff with basic awareness knowledge and understanding of work within the Oil and Gas industry related to health, safety, environment and sustainable development issues and on successful completion provide attendees with a PDO Approved HSE passport. At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Explain why and how the Golden Rules and Life Saving Rules, when followed consistently, will prevent incidents, accidents and lives.
- Explain the individual consequences of not following the Golden Rules and Life Saving Rules.
- Provide awareness of the common workplace hazards and risks in the oil and gas industry.
- Provide awareness of how to identify unsafe acts or conditions and how to intervene personally.
- Explain how to report and accident and how to summon emergency services.
About Knowledge Grid
Knowledge Grid provides knowledge based solutions and builds partnerships with institutions in order to provide the best applicable solutions to enhance the performance and the return in both the Government and Private Sectors. Knowledge Grid designs innovative training programs and implement it in a practical and successful way that approaches the heart of the client’s needs.See all Knowledge Grid courses