- Locations: New Cairo City
- Duration: 5 Days
Safety audit is an independent objective and systematic review of departmental safety management.
Auditing assists organizations to monitor performance in a range of company activities, from finance to quality management. Safety & Risk Practice apply the auditing principles to the measurement of Safety and Environmental compliance for a range of different industries.
Audit systems are essential for an organization to identify management system faults, and required corrections. This prevents failures resulting in personnel injury or
significant loss. The overall aim of the HSE compliance audit process is to reduce the risk of injury within an organization by ensuring compliance with the relevant
legislation and internal systems.
- This course will provide you with an understanding of the principles of auditing occupational health and safety management systems and will provide you with the skills required to conduct effective HSE audits.
- Fully understand Audit different systems.
- Implement and manage an occupational health and safety management system to the international safety auditing requirements such as OHSAS 18001.
- Measure, monitor and internally audit your own occupational health and safety management system for compliance and continual improvement.
- Identify gaps in your organization's occupational health and safety management system.
- Understand hazard identification, evaluation, and control issues.
- Background on the development and foundations of Health and Safety Auditing systems such as OHSAS 18001 (2007).
- What is safety audit
- Preparing for the audit.
- Self assessment tools.
- Fundamental principles of effective occupational risk management and loss control.
- Legal interpretation and risk management systems with respect to HSE auditing.
- Auditing techniques and the auditing process.
- The relation between Accident and incident investigation and HSE auditing.
- Evaluating company training program and HSE Auditing.
- Non-compliance and corrective actions.
About EHS Academy
EHS – Academy (Cairo – Egypt) was established in April 2010 and EHS – Training Centre (Dubai – UAE) was established in June 2011 as an Occupational Safety & Health Training and Consultant Companies.
The founder and owner of EHS – Academy and EHS – Training Centre, Mr. Wagdi Fouad Seffain has conducted since 1981 thousands of International and National Safety & Health Training CTheirses in Egypt and the Middle East, and more than 20,000 persons attended these cTheirses.See all EHS Academy courses