- Locations: Abu Hamour
- Duration: 3 Days
The course uses the very latest in multimedia presentation, combining theory with hands-on practical and role-play exercises. All individuals who are successful in passing this course will receive an industry recognised HSE Approved First Aid at Work Certificate.
What you will learn
Key outcomes from this course are:
- Managing an incident, dealing with accidents and illness
- Basic life support (CPR - adults and paediatric)
- Regulations, responsibilities and reporting
- Resuscitation, angina and assessment of the situation for heart attacks
- Basic hygiene in First Aid Bleeding control
- Dealing with an unresponsive casualty
- Shock, seizures & minor injuries Increase your knowledge and awareness, learning all aspects to become a successful good first aider. Who should attend This course is ideal for anyone and everyone looking to be a first aider.
- Achieve the full First Aid course cover everything you need to know to be a first aider
- Clear scenarios drawn from genuine situations
- The very latest training techniques and updates to maximising the training experience and making sure key points are taken on board
- Practical assessments carried out through-out training