The Human Resource Business Professional (HRBP®) is a global, competency-based credential that is designed to validate professional-level core HR knowledge and skills. The credential demonstrates mastery of generally accepted technical and operational HR principles. Independent of geographic region, the credential complements local HR practices.
Through demonstrated knowledge, the credential enhances the credibility of HR professionals and the organizations they serve. In this Program, you will learn the essential of Human Resource Business Professional (HRBP) terminology, tools and techniques required to pass the HRBP ® exam.
- HR Administration
- Recruitment & Selection
- Employee Relations & Communication
- Compensation & Benefits
- Training & Development
- Health, Safety & Security
Benefits for Individuals
- Help you earn credibility and respect in your field.
- Open more opportunities for advancement.
- Increase your salary. Certified professionals earn up to 18% more
- Than their non-certified peers.
- Prove your willingness to invest in your own development.
- Demonstrate your commitment to your profession.
- Improve your skills and knowledge
- Represent your personal achievement.
- Build confidence in your knowledge of the profession
Benefits for Business
- Make sure the organization follows legal and industry regulations
- Promote the organization to potential applicants
- Communicate information to the company about Human Resource policies and procedures
- Enforce Human Resource policies and procedures
- Collect information, analyze needs and make recommendations for training and future development programs
- Minimize organizational gaps and improve the effectiveness of business performance by successfully partnering with business leaders.
- Coach business leaders to higher performance.
- Support company sponsored activities and awards to encourage a positive work environment (for example, employee appreciation and rewards, company social gatherings, sports teams or clubs)
- Encourage employees to participate in health and wellness programs
- H-R Professionals currently practicing in the field
- Recruiting & Training professionals
- A minimum of one (1) year of professional-level experience in an HR position with a Master’s degree or global equivalent.
- A minimum of two (2) years of professional-level experience in an HR position with a Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent.
About High Professional Advisors (HPA)
hpa was founded in 2004 as a joint stock company and is one of the leading companies specialized in the fields of training, consultancy, and recruitmentSee all High Professional Advisors (HPA) courses