- Price TBA
- Duration 1 to 3 Months
- Locations Heliopolis
In this course, you learn the essential of Human Resource Business Professional (HRBPâ„) terminology, tools and techniques required to pass the HRBP ® exam.You will receive a CD of material including the HRBP ® Guide and practice exam bank questions. You also receive the Campus Education HRBP ® attendance Certificate .
Is internationally certified certificate is designed to validate the professional in human resources and skills, and demonstrates the dependence mastery of the principles of human resources and helps to develop local human resources practices and dependence supports HR professionals and the organizations they serve.
- HR Professionals currently practicing in the field.
- Benefit Directors & Coordinators seeking professional development.
- Recruiting & Training professionals.
- Employees with management responsibilities.
- Mid-Level Managers seeking career change or promotion.
- Individuals seeking a career in human resources.
- Distinguish you from your peers.
- Carry weight with internal staff and external clients.
- Develop your knowledge of best practices in the industry.
- Demonstrate your proficiency and professionalism.
- Give you personal satisfaction of achievement.
- Lay a foundation for continued improvement and advancement.
- Planning and Organizing Skills.
- Change Management Concepts and Communication Techniques.
- Documentation Requirements for Employees and their Employment.
- Management of HR Documents.
- Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- Employment best practices.
- Organizational Policies and Procedures.
- HR Ethics and Professional Standards.
- Confidentiality and Privacy Rules.
- Tools and Methods to Analyze Business Data.
- Classification of Employees.
Recruitment and Selection:
- Government Regulations.
- Job functions and Responsibilities in the Organization and Industry.
- Recruitment Methods.
- Procedures to Review Applications and watch Applicants’ Progress.
- Procedures to Check References.
- Assessments or Evaluations of Applicants.
- Tools for Selecting Candidates.
- Options for Recruitment.
- Interviewing Techniques.
- Recruiting Process.
- Processes for Transferring or Promoting Employees.
- diversity and Inclusion.
Employee Relations and Communication:
- Employee Engagement Techniques.
- Methods and Processes for Collecting Employee Feedback.
- Effects of Employment and Labor Laws.
- Handling Conflicts.
- Issues affecting Work-life Balance.
- Issues of Behavior in the Workplace.
- Methods for Investigating Complaints or Grievances.
- Methods for Disciplinary Action needed for Work-related Behavior.
- Procedures for Ending Employment.
- Event Planning.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Total Compensation Packages.
- Benefit Programs.
- Retirement Plans and Programs.
- Salary Surveys.
- Effects of Laws and Regulations on Compensation and Benefits.
- Company-wide Compensation Policies.
- Contracts with Service and Product Providers.
- Bonus and Incentive Programs.
- Payroll Processes.
- Leave and Time-off Allowances.
Training and Development:
- Different Training and Learning Methods.
- Giving Feedback on Job Performance.
- Organizational Culture.
- Policies and Techniques for Evaluating Performance.
- Opportunities for Training and Development.
- Procedures for Evaluating Trainings.
- Training Policies.
- Training Needs Assessment.
- Individual Development Plans.
- Performance Management Methods.
- Training Skills for Basic Programs.
- Career Paths.
Health, Safety and Security:
- Effects of Laws and Regulations on Health and Safety.
- Policies and Programs for paying Workers who take a Leave of Absence.
- Safety Risks in the Workplace.
- Security Risks in the Workplace.
- Health and Safety Practices.
- Policies and Procedures for Investigating Issues of Health, Safety, or Security.
- Programs to Improve Employee Health and Well-being.
The Middle East’s & Africa leading training center for career enhancement and business consulting.See all Campus Education Institute courses