- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations 11 Loqman El Hakim St. Off Omar Ibn Abdel Aziz St., Beside El Nile Hospital, Tanta,egypt
Human Resource Business Professional (HRBPSM) - credential demonstrates mastery of generally accepted technical and operational HR principles. This credential is developed to validate core human resource knowledge and skills and demonstrated mastery of generally accepted principles, independent of geographic region, from professionals practicing HR outside of the United States. Through demonstrated knowledge, the credentials enhance the credibility of HR professionals and the organizations they serve.
- Monitoring activities for opportunities to make improvements, using metrics to measure success and providing and maintaining information related to the HR function. This may include answering questions from employees and documenting employee information in paper forms or in a Human Resource Information System.
- Implementing the employment process beginning with finding potential employees through preparing for the arrival of a new hire. Managing the job requisition process, providing information on possible jobs to individuals and groups, managing the interview process, and coordinating the final selection of the employee.
- Promoting HR policies and procedures and communicating with employees through individual approaches, such as exit interviews, and group approaches, such as a company web site or a rewards program. Providing information about compensation and benefits to employees and about policies associated with time off/leaves.
- Developing and providing the information associated with salaries in the form of salary surveys and adjustments such as merit increases or bonus payments. Developing and delivering basic training programs and collecting information about training programs, such as training needs, employee participation, and evaluation of programs. Monitoring completion of the performance review process and the preparation of development plans.
- Promoting a safe work environment, encouraging employee participation in health and wellness programs, and
The HRBP Subject Area
- Functional Area 01: HR Administration
- Functional Area 02: Recruitment and Selection
- Functional Area 03: Employee Relations and Communications
- Functional Area 04: Compensation and Benefits
- Functional Area 05: Training and Development
- Functional Area 06: Health, Safety and Security
delta.hpa International offers professional certification programs in the fields of Accounting, Auditing, Finance, Logistics, Marketing and Human Resources including: CPA, CFA, CMA, CIA, CTP, CSCP, HRBP, HRMP, DipIFR, FMP, ACCA, FP&A, FFAC, Professional Cources in Marketing and IFRS; catering for both public classes and tailored in-house training.See all delta.hpa Academy courses