- Duration: 40 Hours
The Human Resource Business Professional (HRBP®) is a global, competency-based credential that is designed to validate professional-level core HR knowledge and skills. The credential demonstrates mastery of generally accepted technical and operational HR principles. Independent of geographic region, the credential complements local HR practices.
Through demonstrated knowledge, the credential enhances the credibility of HR professionals and the organizations they serve. In this Program, you will learn the essential of Human Resource Business Professional (HRBP) terminology, tools and techniques required to pass the HRBP ® exam.
- HR Administration
- Recruitment & Selection
- Employee Relations & Communication
- Compensation & Benefits
- Training & Development
- Health, Safety & Security
Benefits for Individual
- Help you earn credibility and respect in your field.
- Open more opportunities for advancement.
- Increase your salary. Certified professionals earn up to 18% more
- Than their non-certified peers.
- Prove your willingness to invest in your own development.
- Demonstrate your commitment to your profession.
- Improve your skills and knowledge
- Represent your personal achievement.
- Build confidence in your knowledge of the profession
Benefits for Business
- Make sure the organization follows legal and industry regulations
- Promote the organization to potential applicants
- Communicate information to the company about Human Resource policies and procedures
- Enforce Human Resource policies and procedures
- Collect information, analyze needs and make recommendations for training and future development programs
- Minimize organizational gaps and improve the effectiveness of business performance by successfully partnering with business leaders.
- Coach business leaders to higher performance.
- Support company sponsored activities and awards to encourage a positive work environment (for example, employee appreciation and rewards, company social gatherings, sports teams or clubs)
- Encourage employees to participate in health and wellness programs
- H-R Professionals currently practicing in the field
- Recruiting & Training professionals
- A minimum of one (1) year of professional-level experience in an HR position with a Master’s degree or global equivalent.
- A minimum of two (2) years of professional-level experience in an HR position with a Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent.
About High Professional Advisros(HPA)
hpa was founded in 2004 as a joint stock company and is one of the leading companies specialized in the fields of training, consultancy, and recruitment .
- their experience in the Egyptian labor market extended to more than 10 years.
- their previous business with the largest local and international organizations working in Egypt reflects the history of hpa and the applied quality standard.
- All their Calibers, Consultants and trainers are professionals with practical
- experiences at seniority or managerial levels to guarantee a high level of accuracy and effectiveness of professional experience acquired by their Participants.
- All of their Training programs are designed and tailored to their clients with the utmost accuracy by their Research and Development pision, based on the real needs of their client and the labor market to keep their Participants updated with what’s current in the market.
- their team believes that the real development of knowledge and skills depends on participation, practicing and benefits from the experiences and expertise not on memorization and lecturing.
- they are distinguished by their Knowledge and database of the real labor
- market’s needs that are derived by their team of hundreds of consultants,
- professionals, experts, managers and also the decision-makers of companies and organizations in a various fields of economic and business activities in Egypt. This emphasizes the size of experiences they are always keen to provide to their clients.
- Besides training they also provide Recruitment and Consulting services, which allow us to add a vision, and expertise to their clients.
- hpa training programs’ certificates are accredited by more than 5 of the
- largest international professional bodies specialized in training all over the world.
- hpa applies international standards in quality measurements and test systems and is an Internationally Accredited Testing Center.