No area of management has grown as fast as human resources. Business leaders increasingly seek experts in human resources as their partners in building their organizations. In this curriculum, you will learn about the ethical, legal, and social factors that shape today's workplace. Your courses cover a variety of subjects from recruitment and training to labor laws, compensation, and benefits
Providing the target participants with the opportunity to build, develop, and utilize capacities relevant to their knowledge in order to effectively manage their needs in different HR fields.
- Human Resources Professionals who want to expand their knowledge to include an academic perspective as well as professional experience
- People who want to shift to Human Resources from other related or unrelated fields
- Managers who want to understand more about, and develop their abilities in managing people
HRM Diploma is divided into 3 Modules as follows:
- The Strategic Role of Human Resource Management.
- Strategic Human Resource Management and HR Scorecard.
Recruitment & Selection:
- Job& competence Analysis and Workforce Planning.
- Employee Recruitment & Employee Selection Methods and Techniques
- Employee Retention and Employee Downsizing.
Training & Development:
- Training & Developing Employees.
- Performance Management & Appraisal.
- Managing Careers.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Introduction to link the subject to the overall HR field and functions.
- Establishing strategic pay plans
- Pay for Performance and Financial incentives.
- Benefits & Services.
Employee & Labor Relations:
- Applying Labor law regulations.
- Developing Employees Health, Security and Safety Systems.
- Managing Global HR Activities.
Human Resources Info. Systems (HRIS):
- Creating an HRIS.
- Managing HR Documents.
- Controlling Employees Records.
The project integrates the objectives of the different modules through a practical approach that will help the participants to have hands-on experience that will reflect on more effective implementation at their jobs.
There will be a Project orientation session by the end of Module 2. Participants will be divided into groups and are going to be working on the project during the 3rd Module.
There will be 2 or more sessions at the end of the Diploma for project reviewing. A date will be set by the instructor in charge to submit the final project.!
- An original university bachelor’s degree certificate.
- Copy of Identification Card.
- Applicants should pass English test or equivalent.
- Canadian Chamber of Commerce.
- Career Gates (Human Resources Management Professional.
- A participant has to score a minimum of 70% in the exam for each course.
- A minimum attendance of 80% has to be satisfied in each course.
About Career Gates
We_They, the premium provider of British Training in Egypt, is an initiative developed by MSA University, to provide a full spectrum of professional training programs and workshops, that would develop our learners’ soft, vocational skills and Knowledge required by their professional careers.
We_They, the planet of creativity is one of the premier institutions providing state-of-the-art education that transforms the younger minds to true professionals in the sphere of Art and Design.See all Career Gates courses