- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Amman - Swaifieh
This is a overview of human resource issues facing today's business owners, managers and human resource support staff. You do not aiways have the expertise to deal with the many employee relationship issues you face, and yet you will be expected to make decisions that are both effective and legal.Learning Objectives:
The latest trends in the human resource field and the changing role of the human resource professional
How human resource planning and the organization’s strategic plan work together.
How to write job specitications and identify core competencies Methods of finding, selecfing and keeping the best people using behavioral description interviewing techniques.
- How to get employees oft to a good start
- How to deal with compensation and benetits
- How to maintain healthy employee relations
- How to make performance appraisals a cooperative process
- Introd uctions/objectives/agenda
- Trends affecting HR
- Forecasting needs/succession planning
- Skills inventories/emotional intelligence
- Job analysis
- Job competencies
- Job descriptions
- Job applications
- What's wrong with traditional interviews?
- Guide tor an objective interview
- What is BDI?
- How does a BDI interview rate
- BDI Patterns
- Critical incident techniques
- Format for an interview
- How to rate interviews
- Checking references
- Orientation programs
- Why have one?
- What should they look like?
- Planning tor Training
- Learning Styles
- Adult Learning Principles
- Flow chart tor a needs assessment
- Internal vs. external training
- Criteria for working with external consultants
- Employee training plans
- The employee handbook
- Advantages of performance appraisals
- Pre-preparation for appraisals
- Designing the appraisal form
- Employee preparation for appraisals
- Conducting the appraisal
- Follow-up for performance appraisals
- Compensation equity
- Compensation issues
- What benefits do employees want?
- Positive Discipline
- Exit Interviews
- Certificates, evaluations
Cambridge International College is an accredited British College providing superb modern Careers Training to tens ot thousands ot people worldwide. CIC Members study through CIC's popular and protessional distance-training methods, or can study where available with the support ot CIC appointed local organizations ottering campus or tutorial assistance like We_TheyJordan.
For 70 years CIC has been a world leader in protessional. accredited study and training. CIC’s Principal. Vice Principal. Directors and statt have a vast wealth ot experience ot providing the very best education internationally.See all European Arab Institute for Management & Technology courses