- Locations: Garhoud
- Duration: 5 Days
Employing people with the right knowledge, skills and attributes is a crucial factor in the success of any business and making a bad recruitment decision can prove costly and time-consuming.
Even after selecting the "ideal" employee, retaining their skills and keeping them motivated and focused on achieving business results often proves challenging. Retaining good performers is as important to business success as knowing how to handle poor performance issues
Who Should Attend?
First time managers, supervisors, team leaders, sales managers, HR professionals, project managers, change managers, new managers, who understand the need to know more about critical HR issues, also for staff looking to progress into a management position.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Discover where the responsibilities of their organizations HR function
- Master current best practices for conducting interviews and making "best hire" decisions
- Understand their role and responsibilities when facing a tangle of employment rulings
- Learn the mandated requirements for record keeping as well as records security
- Know how to identify and stop "innocent" workplace practices that could expose their organization to lawsuits
- Understand how to handle requests for medical accommodation disability and leaves of absence
- Have the insight to professionally deal with personal issues that affect staff
- Identify how to avoid legal pitfalls and costs by having an up-to-date awareness of employment law
About Abu Hail Training Institute
Abu Hail Management and Administration Training (ABH) is a Professional Corporate training Centre established in Dubai in the year 2013. The aim of the centre is to provide specialized corporate training solutions which are effectively customized to meet the training needs of internal and external clients.
Our trainings programs are provided by experienced and dynamic instructors with proven success records and our courses are provided in a manner that ensures maximum transfer of knowledge and skills to participants. At the end of the course, participants will acquire competencies that will optimize their capabilities and increase their efficiencies.See all Abu Hail Training Institute courses