Human Resources Diploma The Secret of successful organizations is Human Resources. As one of the very important departments in any organization, it needs a well educated and highly knowledgeable calibers to lead it. We aimed to Learn and practice the responsibilities of a human resource specialist and manager to all the trainees. Why Jadarat: Jadarat believes that learning by exercise is the best way to deliver knowledge and experience. With Jadarat you will implement every piece of knowledge step by step under a supervision of a certified and knowledgeable trainer. In line with our commitment to excellence, Jadarat is authorized from The HR Certification Institute (HRCI) which established in 1976. HRCI is an internationally certifying organization for the human resource profession and a global leader in developing rigorous exams to demonstrate mastery and real-world application of forward-thinking HR practices, policies and principles. Today, more than 120,000 professionals worldwide proudly maintains the HR Certification Institute's credentials as a mark of high professional distinction.
Who should attend?
- Experienced HR professionals who are seeking to update their knowledge and skills.
- New HR professionals who seek the knowledge, skills, and perspectives that will help them excel at their jobs and advance in the field.
- Professionals considering a career change to HR who want to explore the field as well as make themselves more desirable candidates for HR positions.
- Human resource specialists in any of the five functional areas of human resource management (human resource planning, recruitment, and selection; human resource development; compensation and benefits; employee safety and health; and employee and labor relations), particularly those involved in employee benefits, employee relations, recruiting, wage and salary administration, affirmative action, and labor relations.
- Line managers who seek greater skill in interviewing and hiring new employees, training employees, conducting performance evaluations of their direct reports, and other HR activities they are responsible for carrying out
- Competency Based Human Resource Management
- Job Analysis / Job Description & KPIs
- Recruitment & Placement: Manpower Planning
- Recruitment & Placement: Employee Testing & Selection
- Recruitment & Placement: interviewing Candidates
- Training & Developing Employees: ADDIE model
- Performance Management & Appraisal
- Establishing strategic pay plans & Job Evaluation Methods
- Pay for Performance and financial incentives
- Benefits and services
- Labor Law
- Managing Employees Relations
- Strategic Human Resource Management & HR Balanced Score Card
- Organizational Behavior and its Relation to Human Resource Management
- Final Project
About Jadarat International
Jadarat is established to develop the leadership and innovation capacity of individuals and corporates in the Middle East. Our prolonged relations with our loyal customers are achieved through our commitment to quality in content, joyfulness in delivery, and excellence in operation. We guarantee unforgettable learning experience, holistic approach to leadership development, and innovative learning interventions that assure lasting change for our clients.See all Jadarat International courses