This course examines some of the problems that can negatively impact productivity in HP-UX system and network operations. It presents some of the tools and procedures that can be used to find the causes of problems and fix them. The course is 55 percent lecture and 45 percent hands-on labs using cell-based HP Integrity servers.
- Use the Management Processor for troubleshooting.
- Recover a non-bootable HP Integrity system or partition.
- Work through file system recovery options.
- Troubleshoot a kernel crash dump.
- Troubleshoot patch problems
- Troubleshoot network, NFS, and DNS problems
- Troubleshoot EFI problems
- Recover a non-bootable HP 9000 system or partition.
- Troubleshoot an 11i v3 kernel.
- Troubleshoot process problems.
- Troubleshoot storage problems.
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses