- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This course introduces you to the monitoring and tuning of system and network sub-systems. Extensive hands-on labs allow you to gain experience using performance monitoring tools, such as glance, puma, prof and gprof to define, analyse, and tune the performance of HP-UX systems and common network services.
- Effectively utilize the range of performance tools that are available to you.
- Optimize your systems by identifying and removing performance bottlenecks.
- Deliver a guaranteed level of application performance to your end users.
- Learn how to regularly monitor your systems and quickly recognize problems.
- Effectively allocate resources (such as CPU, memory, disk I/O bandwidth) among your critical and lower priority users and applications.
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses