- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This fast-paced intensive course is designed for experienced Tru64, AIX, Solaris, Linux, or other UNIX® administrators who need to understand the differences between HP-UX and standard UNIX. It is essential that students have existing UNIX system administration experience. The ourse is 50 percent lecture and 50 percent hands-on labs using HP.
- Configure and manage disk devices via LVM.
- Configure network connectivity and services.
- Shutdown, boot, reboot and recover HP-UX
- Configure and manage HP-UX peripherals and device files.
- Configure and manage JFS file systems
- Configure kernel drivers, subsystems, and tunable parameters.
- Install HP-UX OS software, applications, and patches.
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses