- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 2 Days
The core objective of this course is to provide participants with an overview of HP ProLiant Gen8 capabilities, enabling technologies and changes in administration. Key tasks and tools are identified for deployment of ProLiant Gen8 servers from bare-metal. Core administrative tools and differences from previous HP ProLiant generations along with firmware management and intelligent provisioning are among the new capabilities discussed. Finally, this course will show how key new features of the Integrated Management Console will streamline server and infrastructure administration.
Courseware will include lab guide as well as video overview to complement technical configuration topics where equipment may not be available.
- Provide participants with an overview of ProLiant Gen8 administration.
- Identify Gen8 or core administration tools and differences
- Review new features and functions of iLo.
- Cover key tasks and tools used to deploy ProLiant server from bare metal.
- Review HP BladeSystem and Enclosure Firmware Management capabilities.
- Use the Services Media Library to identify new server engineering designs, components and capabilities.
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses