- Duration: 4 Days
This course covers the configuration and use of the HP Matrix Operating Environment infrastructure orchestration software to create an infrastructure service catalog and integrate into datacenter processes and services.
- Configure HP Matrix Operating Environment infrastructure orchestration (IO) software.
- Describe the IO workflow integration architecture.
- Process XML-formatted workflow inputs provided by IO.
- Create and manage a logical server through its lifecycle.
- Create, run, and publish a simple workflow in HP Operations Orchestration (OO) Studio
- Describe the IO lifecycle integration interfaces.
- Install and customize a sample cloudmap that contains an IO template, an OO workflow, and several customization files.
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses