- Price EGP 2,250
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations SQS Group Limited 7-11 Moorgate London EC2R 6AF
This course introduces students to LoadRunner 12.0. The course covers topics about the Virtual User Generator (VuGen), Controller, and Analysis tools. It also includes a final one day, hands-on lab. This course is designed to give you a foundation in basic load testing tasks. You create and run load test scenarios using the Controller. The Analysis tool is used to analyze load test results. You learn to work with the graphs to display data after a test is executed.
The hands-on labs are designed to provide you with the knowledge necessary to create scripts in VuGen, execute scenarios in the Controller, and view the results in the Analysis tool. The course consists of focused, task-oriented lectures, text, and a series of detailed hands-on labs to teach the course material to the student. The hands-on labs use version 12.0 of the software.
- After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the information that you need for load testing
- Identify the components of LoadRunner (LR)
- Apply the recommended workflow to create a basic LR scenario
- Assign scripts, run-time settings, performance monitors, Load Generators (LGs), and Virtual User (Vusers) to a LR scenario based on your load testing goals
- Perform a load test on your application by running a scenario
- Record scripts in the Web environment using Virtual User Generator (VuGen)
- Measure steps and business processes using Transactions
- Parameterize scripts to vary user input data
- Customize scripts by adding VuGen and basic C functions
- Correlate scripts to process server-generated data
SQS is the largest pure-play software testing and quality assurance company in the world. Over the years we’ve developed and established a proprietary testing methodology, PractiQ, along with Industrialisation and Automation processes. Our solutions range from expert consultant staffing solutions to global service management.
The Academy is a wholly owned subsidiary of SQS delivering a suite of accredited testing, Quality Management (QM), Quality Assurance (QA) and now Business Analysis (BA) skills. We also deliver learning and development solutions for our internal consultants and testers. with a presence on three continents, we deliver over workshops per year to more than participants. We bring the knowledge and real experience of working with over 400 global companies and the flexibility of delivering public workshops and custom in-house solutions.See all SQS Academy courses