- Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This course provides students with advanced HP Insight Control Server Deployment 6.2 knowledge and skills, such as advanced deployment techniques, using multiple partitions, and deployment of Microsoft Hyper-V, Linux RPM packages, and VMware ESX.
- Deploy Microsoft Hyper-V, create a Microsoft Windows Server virtual machine, and deploy Microsoft Windows Server 2008 to this virtual machines.
- Create virtual computers and set up virtual bays within HP Insight Control Server Deployment.
- Deploy VMware ESX, create a Red Hat Enterprise Linux virtual machine, and deploy Red Hat Enterprise Linux to this virtual machine.
- Use the hands-on activities to deploy Microsoft Hyper-V, Microsoft SQL Server, VMware ESX, RPM packages, and multiple partitions.
- Discuss advanced deployment techniques involving HP Insight Control Server Deployment, such as scripting, multicasting, security, and automation environment.
- Deploy Microsoft SQL Server using HP Insight Control Server Deployment.
- Manage target servers with multiple partitions.
- Deploy Red Hat Package Manager (RPM) using the Deployment Console.
- Gain the knowledge on advanced HP Insight Control Server Deployment 6.2 topics such as deployment of Microsoft SQL Server, deployment of virtualization software, creation of multiple partitions, deployment of RPM packages, and others.
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses