- Price EGP 900
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations SQS Group Limited 7-11 Moorgate London EC2R 6AF
This course is an advanced Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) course that focuses on customizing ALM. The course delves into the Open Test Architecture (OTA) library to teach the students not only how to navigate and understand the library to help customize ALM, but also illustrates many real world examples about how to extend the capabilities of ALM, limited only by your knowledge of VB Scripting. Another area that is covered is how to integrate ALM with external third-party applications.
The hands-on labs for this course use version 11.5 of the software.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Identify real world applications for HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) customization
- Customize ALM to meet your needs
- Describe the Open Text Architecture (OTA) library and OTA classes in ALM
- Work with different OTA objects to extend workflow capabilities
- Script using the OTA library
- Describe ALM integration with third-party applications
SQS is the largest pure-play software testing and quality assurance company in the world. Over the years we’ve developed and established a proprietary testing methodology, PractiQ, along with Industrialisation and Automation processes. Our solutions range from expert consultant staffing solutions to global service management.
The Academy is a wholly owned subsidiary of SQS delivering a suite of accredited testing, Quality Management (QM), Quality Assurance (QA) and now Business Analysis (BA) skills. We also deliver learning and development solutions for our internal consultants and testers. with a presence on three continents, we deliver over workshops per year to more than participants. We bring the knowledge and real experience of working with over 400 global companies and the flexibility of delivering public workshops and custom in-house solutions.See all SQS Academy courses