- Price TBA
- Duration 12 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Participants will be able to with the end of the session: -
- Get the appreciation do you want, and the success that you aspire to reach it.
- build the necessary confidence to do things you have not dared to get away with, never, but you always want them .
- friendships and strengthen relations with coworkers development .
- overcoming bad habits and get rid of them .
- treasure that Bdakhk discovery.
- Your subconscious mind treasure that is inside you.
- The modus operandi of your subconscious mind .
- the ability of your subconscious mind on miracles.
- How do you get the results you want?
- as in using your subconscious mind to achieve wealth and success?
- How to be rich?
- your subconscious mind partner in your success.
- your subconscious mind and the wonders of sleep.
- your subconscious mind and your happiness.
- the subconscious mind and human relations.
- How the unconscious mental removes obstacles?
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses