Have you ever felt that you could have performed a lot better after you had a conversation with someone? Did you wonder why you didn’t handle it better? Have you ever said ‘Yes’ to someone’s request when what you really wanted to say was ‘No’? You deal with people professionally and personally everyday. Any new skill that improves your communication with your colleagues, bosses, clients and your family can have profound effects on your self-esteem, personality and subsequently your productivity. We all know how miscommunication can lead to inefficiencies and cost us dearly.
Influencing is a skill that we simply learn as we grow up by copying others around us or based on our experience in life. However, this can be limiting as we may never come across certain techniques and fail to understand that there could be an easier way to influence others. Fortunately, a systematic training such as this course can significantly help individuals to become better at this skill.
The ability to influence others is an incredibly important skill. Business environments can benefit from the existence of people who are well versed in the art of influence since they can handle situations better, are more emotionally skilled and can mitigate conflicts or difficult situations quickly.
Course Objectives :
In this course, a variety of psychological techniques are presented and discussed. It includes a range of role plays and group discussions that will help delegates to learn how to change opinions, avoid conflicts through positive influence and simply be in control.
- What is the best strategy for long term influence on someone else?
- What is the importance of goals and how does this affect your influencing strategy?
- What does it mean to be diplomatic and how does it help you to influence others?
- How to gain commitment without using power, position or status?
- Use a variety of diplomatic techniques when talking to deliver your messages softer and more positively?
- How to influence others without resorting to force or authority as soon as you receive some resistance?
- How to use 9 powerful influence techniques suitable for a range of situations to positively influence others?
- How to take advantage of empathy and listening skills to gain the trust of others and take steps to build a long term relationship?
- What are the 6 universal influence principles and how to use them?
Interacting with Others
- How to increase yourpresenceand make it easier to influence people?
- How to give feedback and expect to get results?
- How to influence others positively or negatively using the three primary influence dimensions?
- How to boost others and motivate them?
- How to make people feel better if they are depressed or are down?
- How to say No to people on your level, below you or even above you?
- How to praise others to encourage them strongly in the direction of your choice?
Getting What You Want
- How to phrase a request?
- How to ask others for what you want?
- How to use emotions to get the attention of others and use this to deliver your message for maximum effect?
About Egabi Learn
egabi Learn is a Professional Authorized Training Services and solutions provider covering a wide range of technical and management specializations. In addition, egabi Learn provides Rollout services covering end-to-end implementation to facilitate the entire rollout process as Theyll as outsTheircing services. egabi Learn offers various advanced learning solutions provided by experienced partners.
Since its establishment in 2007, egabi Learn has demonstrated remarkable growth, and is considered as one of the leading training services providers across MEA Region.
egabi Learn has acquired an impressive client base encompassing top multinational companies and key regional businesses from a wide range of business sectors covering government, telecommunication, banking and private sector companies.See all Egabi Learn courses