- Locations: Nasr City
- Duration: 5 Days
Is it right for me?
- Maintenance teams
- Medium Voltage design engineers
- Panel builders
- Utility technical teams
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the main concepts of MV protection
- Understanding the main features of the SEPAM digital protection relay
- Learning how to operate SEPAM digital protection relay
What will it cover?
- Define protection devices in MV installations
- Main functions of protection relays
- Learn about SEPAM range of protection relays: ; Display ; Keyboard ; Functions; Inputs/outputs; Control ; Monitoring; Protection
- Learn how to connect SEPAM:; Switches: connections, positioning
- Learn how to read and set parameters:; SEPAM Series 20 and Series 40; SEPAM Series 80
- Learn how to implement SEPAM:; Implementation; Current injection tests
About World Knowledge
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses