This course is brought to you by Culturewise ltd. We provide high-impact cultural awareness training and coaching for an impressive range of FTSE 500 clients from every major business sector.
Doing Business with China comprises a series of seven self-study modules that develop awareness and understanding of key elements of Chinese business culture, business structures, business traditions and business etiquette.
The modules are packed with hints, tips and practical strategies to enable you to build more productive commercial relationships in China, as well as work and communicate more effectively with Chinese business contacts.
How You Will Benefit
- You will understand why culture is important in international business and what you need to know about Chinese culture and business-culture.
- You will be able to apply a framework for understanding Chinese business culture and business practices within the context of core Chinese cultural values.
- You will be able to apply a tool for initiating, building and using Guanxi with critical groups in China.
- You will be able to apply practical strategies for analysing cultural barriers to effective communication, and for improving verbal and written interactions with Chinese customers and colleagues.
- You will be able to apply tools for assessing your own negotiation style, and planning a forthcoming negotiation in China.
- You will be able to apply a tool for understanding your own leadership and management style, and plan changes to get things done more effectively when leading and managing in China.
- You will be able to apply some key do's and don'ts for avoiding cultural misunderstandings with Chinese colleagues and customers.
Culturewise provides high-impact cultural awareness training and coaching for an impressive range of FTSE 500 clients from every major business sector.
Our cultural training courses have enabled literally thousands of leaders, managers and others to work more effectively across the boundaries between countries and cultures, so adding measurable bottom-line business benefits.
We are proud of our 13 year track record of success as one of the UK's most innovative and quality-driven cross-cultural training providers. Our absolute focus is on delivering cultural courses that provide a visible return on your training investment.
Our cultural trainers, facilitators and coaches offer an unparalleled breadth of experience, combined with highly-developed cross cultural learning design and delivery skills.Updated on 30 December, 2017
- Introduction to Trainer Skills Oxford Home Study CollegeGBP 45
GBP 405Duration: 200 Hours
- Facilitation and Meeting Skills Global EdulinkGBP 49
GBP 349Duration: Upto 15 Hours
- Facilitation Skills Global EdulinkGBP 39
GBP 275Duration: Upto 6 Hours