- Locations: 39 El-Hegaz St. (off Wadi El-Nil) Mohandeseen Giza - Egypt
- Duration: TBA
This programme is designed for medical, paramedical, and non-medical professionals who are in senior management and administrative positions in medium to large hospitals having 100 beds or more.
They would include deans and directors of medical colleges, hospital superintendents, deputy superintendents, medical directors, nursing directors, heads of departments, and administrators with substantial managerial responsibilities, interests, and motivation to learn and improve hospital services. The programme will be geared to public, private, and charitable hospitals.
- Hospitals play a very important role in the delivery of healthcare services. With advances in the field of medicine, hospitals are able to offer a wide variety of health services and, in doing so, have become very complex organizations. Hospital management has assumed added significance in the light of increased cost for medical care, aging populations, and the potentially declining levels of service, all of which threaten the quality of service. Liberalization of the insurance sector has added a new dimension to the delivery and pricing of healthcare services. Poor quality of service not only wastes resources but is positively dangerous to the health and welfare of patients and the community. Hospital administrators, therefore, need a certain amount of professional management inputs so as to manage hospitals efficiently and effectively.
- Thus this programme aims to equip the senior hospital managers and administrators with management inputs for efficient and effective management of hospitals.
- Healthcare Systems and the Role of Hospitals
- Financial Management in Healthcare
- Hospital Information Systems
- Strategic Management
- Management of Support Services
- Service Quality Management
- Marketing of Hospital Services
- Organization Behaviour and Human Resources
About BLI Consulting & Training
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses