- Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This hands-on training course builds your skills in installing, configuring, and performing common administrator tasks and enduser tasks with the VMware® Horizon Mirage™ software. This course is based on the Horizon Mirage 4.0 release.
- Install and configure Horizon Mirage components.
- Demonstrate how to navigate and use Horizon Mirage Management Console.
- Identify the process for deploying Horizon Mirage to endpoints.
- Explain the tasks for capturing and assigning base layers and application layers.
- Identify the tasks for performing a Windows XP to Windows 7 migration.
- Define the methods of performing desktop recovery
- Recognize how to plan and perform a mass hardware migration.
- Discuss how to install and configure Horizon Mirage File Portal and how end users access their files.
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses