- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations 5 mesaha square , dokki
Interviewing sounds easy enough: you arrange for a conversation between you and potential candidates, and then select the best person for a particular position. But what if you could refine the process in such a way that you were confident that you are selecting the right person? How do you separate the good from the great, when they have similar work experience and strengths to offer? This workshop will give you the skills and tools to hire successful candidates.
- Recognize the costs incurred by an organization when a wrong hiring decision is made.
- Develop a fair and consistent interviewing process for selecting employees.
- Prepare better job advertisements and use a variety of markets.
- Be able to develop a job analysis and position profile.
- Use traditional, behavioral, achievement oriented, holistic, and situational (critical incident) interview questions.
- Enhance communication skills that are essential for a skilled recruiter.
- Effectively interview difficult applicants.
- Check references more effectively.
- Understand the basic employment and human rights laws that can affect the hiring process.
- Module 1: History of the Interviewing Process
- Module 2: The Recruitment and Selection Process
- Module 3: Factors in the Hiring Process
- Module 4: Cost Analysis
- Module 5: Job Analysis and Position Profiles
- Module 6: Determining the Skills You Need
- Module 7: Finding Candidates
- Module 8: Advertising Guidelines
- Module 9: Screening Resumes
- Module 10: Performance Assessments
- Module 11: Problems Recruiters Face
- Module 12: Interviewing Barriers
- Module 13: Non-Verbal Communication
- Module 14: Types of Questions
- Module 15: Traditional vs. Behavior Interviews
- Module 16: Other Types of Questions
- Module 17: The Critical Incident Technique
- Module 18: Listening for Answers
- Module 19: Difficult Applicants
- Module 20: Interview Preparation and Format
- Module 21: Other Interview Techniques
- Module 22: Scoring Responses
- Module 23: Checking References
- Module 24: Human Rights
- Module 25: Skill Application
- Module 26: Pre-Assignment Review
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses